click on a property image to enlarge
Ban Phe – Rayong - Rayong Province
||From: 119621 To: 575099
|Close To Amenities:||Yes|
Located in one of the fastest growing tourist areas of Thailand with property prices expected to rise significantly as tourism continues to develop - Rental guarantee of up to 7% available – 3 year 50% developer finance – Constructed by a Swedish/Thai development company co founded by His Royal Highness Prince Ticomporn Yugala
Viewing trips can be arranged at a cost of €175 per person based on 2 people sharing for 3 nights accomodation and includes airport transfers (clients pay their own flights)
For those already in Thailand a great 1 day trip can be organised and help given with accomodation in the area should you wish to stay longer
Viewing trip and flight costs reimbursed in the event of a purchase
Rental guarantee options:
• 7% guaranteed rental return for 3 years with 4 weeks low season use
• 5% guaranteed rental return for 3 years with 4 weeks low season use plus 2 weeks high season use (High season is 1st November - 15th March)
Some of the outstanding benefits to owners include:
• Direct beachfront luxury resort development
• Conveniently located to Bangkok International Airport
• Wide choice of properties including studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and townhouses, all with balconies or terraces offering
• Magnificent sea views
• Outstanding resort facilities including 2 swimming pools, restaurants, bar, tennis courts, fitness centre, health spa, kids club, nursery
• Facilities and medical centre
• 30 Golf Courses within 90 minutes of resort
• Contemporary design combining the best of both Asia and Scandinavia
• Full property management and rental program available
• Rental guarantee of 7% for 3 years (no personal use) or personal usage options
• Phase One delivery in June 2011
• Fractional Ownership options available
• Attractive as an investment or lifestyle purchase
• High profile Scandinavian sports celebrities have already purchased properties
• Inspection trips available with flexible itineraries
Rayong is an exclusive gated development comprising of luxury tropical homes located on a secluded stretch of white sand beach next to the tranquil fishing village of Ban Phe. All the homes benefit from an oceanfront setting and have been meticulously designed in a contemporary Thai style with Scandinavian functionality that combines gracious living with every modern convenience. Enhancing the lifestyle are exclusive facilities, including a Café restaurant and bar, Free -form pool with rock formations, a waterfall and kids pool, Open sun decks, Fitness center, Spa, Tennis, Kid’s club and Library. With the idyllic tropical surroundings and Thai hospitality, it is the perfect place to bring your dreams to life. Tropical Beach is where you always want to go and never want to leave.
The resort will be one of Rayong’s prime luxury resorts.
• Absolute beach front
• Exceptional choice of studios, 1-3 bedroom units, villas, beach homes and penthouses, each featuring large private balconies with all units offer remarkable views of the amazing seascape
• An ensured practical design solution that combines Scandinavian functionality and aesthetic harmony from Thai culture and design
• Quality homes amid a luxury resort environment
• A dream home with all the amenities of a privileged lifestyle, rare natural beauty and sheer peace of mind
• Fully integrated luxury resort operation
• The resort will offer excellent dining facilities
Facilities and activities:
The tropical style library offers books, novels, travel and lifestyle magazines, hundreds classic DVDs and CD’s and board games for guests to borrow. For guests who need an office, secretarial services and business support – from computers, printers and scanners to high-speed internet access, photocopying and faxing facilities, are readily available here.
The resort is a treat for golfers as it lies close to many first-class golf courses. More specifically, these courses are internationally renowned for there impeccable upkeep, picture - perfect backdrops and full range services.
The championship-grade tennis courts are finished with plexipave and are floodlit at night. The resort will have its own professional tennis school with both Swedish and Thai coaches offering classes and coaching for all levels of players.
The resort’s state-of-the art fitness center offers the most advanced cardio-machines and exercise equipment. The Salon offers the guests hair styling, pedicures, manicures and selection of beauty treatments.
The spa is distinguished with a contemporary Thai décor, providing a soothing and relaxing atmosphere. The spa menu offers a complete range of traditional and western spa treatments, which includes massages, body wraps, body scrubs, facials, special treatments and packages.
The development company was founded in 2004 by HSH Prince Ticomporn Yugala, Mrs. Prachoomporn Yuthasartkosol and Mr. Per-Olov Rågfelt.
The company’s vision is to create inspirational, luxury resort complexes in the most desirable beachfront locations throughout Thailand.
Their focus is on outstanding architectural design, high build quality and unwavering attention to detail to create properties that offer beautiful living surroundings.
Core to their philosophy are high levels of customer care and unparalleled levels of service and hospitality.
Their healthy living concept is intended to create perfect harmony and balance between adventure and well-being.
The company has, to date, developed properties in Pattaya (Sunrise Beach, completed in 2008) and Rayong (Tropical Beach completion scheduled 2012).
Projects under planning include prestigious resort developments located in Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok.
The company has offices in Bangkok and Stockholm
For further information on this property for sale contact us here
For further information on this property or other investment
properties call us on 0161 351 2160
Note: Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this
site is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that. We are not
responsible for fluctuating currency markets, which may affect the property
prices. Property prices are subject to change without prior notice. We strongly recommend that you engage the services of an English speaking independent lawyer in all transactions.