escapes2.com international property
home | contact us
Algarve – Luz Bay
Luxury 2 bed apts. in a gated resort with all facilities – stunning sea views & walking distance to the beach rental & property management available – just €130.000 down from €350.000
 Algarve – Luz Bay  -  Luxury 2 bed apts. in a gated resort with all facilities – stunning sea views & walking distance to the beach  rental & property management available – just €130.000 down from €350.000
click on a property image to enlarge

property details - West Algarve- Lagos

Reference: PPMMDL
Price(GBP): 110110
Bedroom(s): 2
Bathroom(s): 2
Sea View:Yes
Swimming Pool:Communal
Garden:Communal
Air-Conditioning:Yes
Garage:Yes
Property Size: 90m2-97m2 + 20m2 terraces & private gardens
Plot Size:
Close To Amenities:Yes
Schools:Yes
Beach/Coastal:Yes
Golf Nearby:Yes
Luz Bay - Lagos – Algarve – Southern Portugal



Located in one of the most sought after areas of southern Portugal - walking distance to the beach with stunning sea views – ground floor apartments with huge gardens and option for private swimming pool – full rental and property management available – ideal self-funding holiday home and investment



• 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments from 90m2 to 97m2 internally plus 20m2 terraces and gardens on the ground floor from 37m2 to 550m2 with the option for a private swimming pool from 4m2 x 2m2 or larger, some penthouse apartments have options for Jacuzzis’ on the roof terraces
• Walking distance to the beach
• Stunning sea views
• Gated community with communal gardens and swimming pool
• Near to all amenities
• Fully fitted kitchens
• Under floor heating throughout
• Air conditioning in lounge and bedrooms
• Reception area, Gymnasium, Sauna & Turkish bath, Spa treatment room and Jacuzzi area
• Restaurant and cafe
• Underground parking area and storage room include with every apartment
• €5.000 reservation fee with 10% deposit on private contract with the remaining 90% due on completion which is normally 30 days



The resort and properties

This is an incredible opportunity to purchase these luxury 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments with optional private pools on the ground floor which have been reduced from €350,000
This private resort is set in a total area of 285.000m2 of ecological/natural land and benefits from more than 40.000m2 of private sea front overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with fantastic views to Luz Bay and the entire coast line towards Lagos. The beautiful apartments are all built in a traditional style to give you a great sense of being in the Algarve. A small café, restaurant as well as a pool restaurant complement the Resort whilst the wavy shaped swimming pool above the rocks is filled with salt water and offers extensive terraces.
The apartments on the Ground floor have private gardens from 37m2 to 550m2 and have the option for small private swimming pools, some first floor or penthouse apartments (there are only 2 floors at this development) also have a private roof terrace where a Jacuzzi can be fitted with and there is also a mezzanine floor which many of the owners use as another sleeping area, games room or a study.
For further information on this property for sale contact us here.
For further information on this property or other investment properties call us on 0161 351 2160

Note: Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that. We are not responsible for fluctuating currency markets, which may affect the property prices. Property prices are subject to change without prior notice. We strongly recommend that you engage the services of an English speaking independent lawyer in all transactions.

Property search

country

area

property type

show prices in

property price from

property price to



escapes2 newsletter


join our escapes2 newsletter and receive advanced notice of new release properties and developments.

join »
<


Mortgages for Overseas Property


Enquire, apply and receive on-line mortgage quotes in seconds